Top User-rated Tools
Tri-Vise Lumber Lok and Plate Vise Hot
• Instantly holds materials fast and tight.
• Tightly holds almost anything: plastic and metal pipe, conduit, rebar, lumber and dowels.
• Elevates materials off the ground to safely measure, cut, drill, weld, solder, finish and tighten fittings.
• Does not allow materials to move or spin.
• Multiple grip ports hold dozens of different shapes and sizes.
• Holds stock fast and tight for safe, accurate cuts
• Multiple grip ports hold dozens of different lumber shapes and sizes
• For safe, accurate cutting, measuring, drilling, and finishing
• Frees hands from holding stock, lets you concentrate on cutting
• Rugged steel construction yet easily carried from one work site to another
Tri-Vise gives you a “hand” to hold pieces for cutting
Many do-it-yourselfers and hobby woodworkers hold a board or pipe in an unsafe manner while cutting or drilling into it. Rather than setting up sawhorses to hold these products, consider using Tri-Vise’s pair of handy workholders. We were skeptical of these aluminum devices at first because they seemed gimmicky, but after using them we appreciate their value, ease of use, and handy size. The Lumber Lok holds almost any size board, including 2×12s and 4×8s, for cutting or drilling. Acting similar to a fulcrum, the Lumber Lok leans into the board and holds it securely.
We also like the similarly built Plate Vise, which holds all sorts of metal and PVC pipe and conduit, angle iron, fence posts, and boards up to 2×6s and 4×4s.
If there’s a downside to these products, it’s the bending down or getting on your knees to work on the piece. But using the LumberLok or Plate Vise proves much safer than holding a board or pipe by hand or trapped against a leg to make a cut.
Tri-Vise Lumber Lok and Plate Vise
This is a GREAT item, mainly because of the safety factor it brings to the woodworker. Very versital, easy to use. I know that I have had some challanges cutting wood. Again, the big factor with this simple looking tool is safety espically when cutting wood alone with no help and no workbench to use.
Love the color also, easy to spot when you needed it. The one for cutting pipe is just as good.