Fein Turbo III 15-Gallon Vacuum Hothttp://toolreviews.woodmagazine.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/63/4e/e9/133_unnamed_1318427557.jpg
• Durable, reliable, quiet and powerful.
• Autostart for dust extraction when connected to your power tool with input of 5 to 2,000 Watts.
• Can be used as a wet dust extractor with optional anti-foam filter.
• FEIN Turbo cooling technology uses a dual fan motor to prevent electrical damage and extends the life of the motor.
• Comes with a 2-¼" hose and doubles as a clean and efficient workshop dust extractor.
• FEIN dust extractors are the perfect combination of portability and power.
• A wide variety of accessories are available.
• Autostart: yes
• Capacity: 15 gallons
• Hose: 2-1/4" × 10'
• Tool Amps: 5; Noise Level: 67 dB
• Variable suction control
• Power Consumption: 1,200 Watts
• Static water lift: 99"
• Air Flow: 126 cfm
• Weight: 36 lbs
• Cable with plug: 16'
• Hose length: 10'
• Hose diameter: 2-¼"
• Capacity dry: 15 gal
• Capacity wet: 12 gal
• Noise at 3.5 ft: 57.8 db(A)
• Includes: 1 10' Hose (2-¼" dia.), 1 step adapter (2 ¼" to 1 ¼"), 1 5-micron cloth bag
The quietest vacuum we've found—but with great suction
This vacuum is so quiet when you power it up, you may need to touch it to verify it is running. In fact, the Turbo III rates as the quietest we've tested and about 40dB lower than a typical shop vacuum. We also appreciate its suction, as it gobbled up all the wood dust and chips we could make. It comes standard with a paper collection bag that traps nearly everything, and a 5-micron cloth filter that works great for trapping dust as the heavier debris falls to the bottom of the tub. We could hook up all but one of our tools using the included hose and reducing adapter. Although the vac’s outlet lists 18 amps of possible power, we found—using an ammeter—that its motor drew 10 amps. So that leaves only 5 amps for a tool on its 15-amp-rated cord and plug. Exceeding this could damage the tool or vacuum motors.
Fein Turbo III Tool-Triggered Vacuum
This is the best Vac I have ever had, very quiet and has an incredible amount of suction and you can use this machine for hours with out cleaning the filter. A bit pricey but it will probably be my last shop vac!