Porter-Cable 10-Gallon Wet-Dry Vacuum Hothttp://toolreviews.woodmagazine.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/1e/54/bf/_78121_1318358295.gif
• Vacuum delivers 99.85% filtration efficiency - great for fine particulate pick-up, like drywall or solid-surface dust
• Built-in outlet for use with power tools - vacuum starts automatically when tool is turned on
• Includes 15 seconds vacuum overrun to clear hose when tool is turned off
• Dual filtration system with washable automotive-type paper filter and 2-ply 10-gal paper filter bag for dust pick-up
• Corrosion resistant polypropylene tank
• Large wheels for easy maneuvering
• Convenient flat top surface tray for holding tools while working
• Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ
• Height: 23-1/2 "
• Weight: 20 lbs
• Length: 19 "
• Width: 14 "
• Capacity: 10 gallons
• Hose: 1-1/2" × 13'
• Tool Amps: 6
• Noise Level: 75 dB
Steady, dependable vacuum for woodworking or DIY use
We’ve used Porter-Cable’s older model #7810 for years for general shop cleanup and drywall sanding, and the newer model #7812 performs even better. Weighing only 20 lbs, it has all the suction you need to collect dust from all your portable power tools. The oversize rear wheels make it stable, and it glides easily around the shop without tipping. The 7812 comes with a cartridge filter and one collection bag. It features a spring-loaded “finger” on the outside that when you pull, drags across the filter and knocks off most of the dust without opening the hood. We had no trouble connecting the hose to our Porter-Cable tools, but mixed luck with other brands.