Jet JWBS-14OS 14" Bandsaw Hot
* 14x14" cast iron table tilts 45° to the right and 10° to the left.
* Cast iron frame construction for strength, rigidity and reduced vibration.
* 4" dust port allows for direct connection of dust collection system.
* Precision computer balanced wheels eliminate vibration for accurate blade tracking.
* Graphite impregnated polymer blade guides with roller bearing thrust guides provide quicker set-up and a cooler running blade.
* 3/8", 6 TPI woodworking blade is included so you can start cutting right away.
* Single knob tracking adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process.
* Overall Dimensions: 68 x 24 x 26-1/2"
* Weight: 161 lbs
* Cutting Capacity Width: 13½"
* Cutting Capacity Height: 6"
* Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
* Maximum Saw Blade Width: ¾"
* Blade Speed: 3,000 SFPM
* Blade Length: 93½"
* Table Dimension (LxW): 14 x 14"
* Table Tilt: 10° left, 45° right
* Table Height From Floor: 44"
* Dust Port Outer Diameter: 4"
* Dust Collection Minimum CFM: 300 cu.ft/min
* Motor Power: ¾ HP
* Motor Voltage: 115/230 V
* Prewired Voltage: 115 V
* Motor Current: 7/3.5 amps
Last updated: January 20, 2012
Top 500 Reviewer - View all my reviews
Good curve-cutting bandsaw
High Points: Cuts tight curves and follows marked lines well. Steel guide blocks with thumbscrews make adjustments quicker than using bearings. Table tilts 45° right and 10° left, enabling you to cut high-angled dovetails.
Low Points: You must remove the table to adjust the lower blade guides forward or backward. Moving the top guide assembly up or down changes the thrust bearing and guide block alignment to the blade. Its 6' power cord is shortest in the test.