Harbor Freight Drill Master Pocket-Hole Jig Kit Hothttp://toolreviews.woodmagazine.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/95/b2/cc/1156_mdp-25359-102090142-1377698078.jpg
* Fixed toggle clamp with position adjustments
* Hardened steel drill guides for maximum precision
* Use as a portable unit or mount to bench
* Anodized aluminum jig body
* Comes with drill guide blocks, L base, 3/8" step bit with depth collar, 100 self-tapping screws, hex wrenches
Drill bit holds back a decent jig
This is a decent jig that's capable, but with limitations, including a drill bit that dulled quickly in our testing, creating lots of tear-out around the pocket holes. The jig has two sets of drill guides built in, adjustable in width from 1/2" to 1-1/2". The guide holes are adjustable sideways from 11/16" to 3-1/2". The aluminum drill guides wore away during testing, allowing for bit wobble; they are replaceable. The toggle clamp worked effectively, though it did take trial and error to get the right amount of clamping force when changing workpiece thicknesses. This jig works best when mounted to a substrate, where you bring the workpiece to the jig on a benchtop. You do not get a driver bit with this jig.