Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file /home/lpeters46500863/public_html/components/com_s2framework/tmp/cache/__data/index.html because Disk quota exceeded in /home/lpeters46500863/public_html/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/file.php on line 132
Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file /home/lpeters46500863/public_html/components/com_s2framework/tmp/cache/__data/s2_en_gb_query_all_0f5ec4493f209fde887bc553fe288ead because Disk quota exceeded in /home/lpeters46500863/public_html/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/file.php on line 132
Franklin ProSensor Hot
* Advanced Multi-Sense Technology senses the wall in multiple locations simultaneously and uses data from many readings to accurately determine the position of studs, operates effectively even through difficult architectural construction features (such as wall and ceiling textures, uneven plaster thickness, uneven paint, and difficult wallpaper, thick walls, etc.) that can cause other detectors to fail.
* Bright LEDs lights illuminate to indicate the position of hidden objects - making it very easy to visualize the position of studs.
* The only stud finder available that does not require swipes across a wall to determine the location of studs, so that the readings are immediately accurate.
* Identifies the width of hidden objects so that you not only know the position of hidden objects, but so you also know the size of them.
* Can identify the position of multiple studs simultaneously. This is particularly useful for when there might be two or more studs in close proximity, which can often confuse conventional stud finders.
* The ProSensor 710 has more sensor pad area than conventional stud finders and can sense more accurately through many real-world architectural features such as texturing, uneven plaster thickness, uneven paint, difficult wallpaper patterns, etc.
* Deep Scanning is always active (up to 1.5")
* The ProSensor 710 can be initialized at any position along a surface
* Ergonomic soft grip
Got one of these for Christmas. I had researched a lot of units and gave a lot of hints.. Very lightweight and easy to hold. Large base keeps it from sliding out of position. Quite sensitive and accurate. I have owned 2 others, but this beats them hands-down. A bit pricey for an electronic gadget, but very useful.
This is only a stud finder but it sure works good. It shows you the edges and center of the stud or post that behind drywall. It works on both interior wall without insulation and exterior walls with insulation. I have tried a number of different stud finders and this one is the best that I have used.